FARMALL M ACCERLATING IN 5TH GEAR
WATER/ALCOHOL INJECTION KIT
- Thank you for your concern in the turbocharger
kits for Farmall M, Super M, I6, W6, 400, & 450. The turbocharger kit for the Farmall was developed
for the best reliability and maximum power output. An oil drain line is required so the oil can drain from
the turbocharger back into the oil pan (see photo).
- A new oil filter and fresh clean synthetic
oil is recommended when installing the new kit. The kit has been designed to have a long working life with
no maintenance. This system is designed to provide up to 80% plus increase in power.
- No engine or tractor modifications
are necessary. On some models the left front hood brace
needs to be removed. We need engine size and maximum engine operating speed in order to fit the correct
turbocharger system for best results.
- The kit includes all hardware, gaskets, etc.
that is needed for installation and will only take a short time to install. The ½” oil drain
line to the oil pan will be provided by the buyer.
- The kit includes intake and exhaust manifold,
Garrett turbo with wastegate, intake pipe from carb to turbo, all gaskets, all bolts, and an exhaust pipe. No
additional parts have to be bought for installation.
- If you are a Pennsylvania customer a tax exempt form is needed if the tractor is to
be used as farm equipment. Out of state buyers are tax exempt.
- Other accessories are available.
THERE IS NO EASIER OR COST FRIENDLY WAY
TO ADD HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF KEEPING THE TRACTOR LOOKING AND RUNNING LIKE STOCK.
Keystone Turbo L.L.C.
2128 Dayton-Smicksburg Road,
Smicksburg PA 16256,